10.22.2006

My First Block, YAY!

so today i blocked for the very first time. i blocked my Gramma Purl squares. one knit and one crocheted, a little variety is the spice of life right? i went to target (was there for some other things as well) and bought some quilting pins which seem to be working...

and used my good old iron with a steam function...

and here is the finished project...

well, finished as in now drying. special thanks to Kristy for her advice on how to block. i was absolutely clueless as to how to block. now, looking back i am wondering if i should have weaved the ends in first, but eh, i'll do it later :)

2 comments:

Michele [iSmile ;D] said...

Amazing how much if a difference it makes! I even block my dishcloths now... Love how they look after once around the block!

kat said...

i always love how the clothes i make look after blocking!