11.14.2006

Bad Day

So I am having a bad day. On my way to work this morning I got into a car accident. I'm ok, I walked away, or rather, rode away in the tow truck. My car is in bad shape though. I am home from work today, now as a result of not having a vehicle. Someone is coming this afternoon to check it out and give me some advice.

Wanna see a pic of my car?

this side looks pretty good huh? Well here is the real damage...

see that white under the door? that is my DRIVER'S SEAT. how i am not dead i don't know, but i'm ok. this will be a big issue with my finances, but let me just tell you right now my sister is the best!

speaking of how AWESOME my sister is, i am getting ever closer on her Christmas purse. I have all the pieces made. i will seam them together today, then begin felting...

the baby sweater is finished except for the buttons, so i'll get that done then show you pics... yay pics!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I am so glad that you are ok the car will work it's slef out the important thing is that you walked away not hurt!!

Michele [iSmile ;D] said...

Wow! I'm also glad you're not hurt! Accidents suck... A word of advice (I'm sure you've had lots but...), get yourself checked out a couple of times with a Dr. Sometimes, the after affects don't "settle in" right away and b4 you know it, its too late to do anything about it....

Better safe than sorry.

Cheryl O said...

I'm so glad you're ok and sorry I had to miss Winston's tonight. I know you need a big hug. I'm telling the truth when I say that one day we'll laugh about this day!

teabird17 said...

Oh my goodness - I'm so glad you're ok! It's amazing, sometimes, how a car can look like it was lethal, but the driver isn't that badly injured.

I second Michele's advice: get checked out a few days after the accident. The body can be in shock for a day or two, and you can begin to feel real affects.

kat said...

wow glad you aren't hurt!