11.19.2006

Noro Purse and New Ugly Sweater

so i had a rough day yesterday and my roommate fixed me with shopping. we hit a yard sale where i found this ugly sweater...

it is a wool/acrylic blend and i want to salvage the yarn for a sweater that I like (it is a little big for me so i know i can make a sweater that fits with it). but someone added all these images to it over the top of the sweater and i am taking some time to rip them out this weekend.

my sister's noro purse is coming out ok....

i'm not completely happy with it only because it didn't come out exactly as i intended, but i still like it and bought some satin to line it at JoAnne's but am still trying to figure out which color i like inside it better...

which do you think would go better? blue or wine?

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

The purse is great. I think I would use the wine color as it would brighten up the purse a bit but that's just me. :)

Cheryl O said...

the purse is exquisite, the sweater a trainwreck!

I wanna see both tomorrow at Starbucks.

kat said...

yeah both colors are nice depends which color you want to bring out more. man that sweater you found was just off...perferct to frog...