1.09.2007

Damn it

So today I got a message from home that infuriated me.

Waaaaay back a long time ago when I moved to California (yes I know it was only October, but stick with me and you will realize it was a long time ago) I went to Sea World as soon as I moved here. I got some presents/souvenirs for the kids I love back home, including my recent ex's son, to whom I was a part time mother (he lived with us 50% of the time and I took an active role in his life). Well, two of the children got them right away and put them up in their room, things like posters and postcards and stuff. My ex however, informed me today, that he still has not made it to the post office. It has been there since OCTOBER! If he doesn't pick it up tomorrow it gets sent back to me.

That pisses me off already, but I am also really sad for his son. I know he has played in the rooms of the other boys and I'm sure they told him where they got them. Does he think I don't love him as much as the other boys?

What a lousy thing for my ex to do. I still love him with all my heart, but I'm pretty pissed off about it right now. He didn't do it intentionally, but jesus. I would understand if it was for him, he is forgetful, but for his son?

No comments: