3.02.2007

The Topic of this Blog

NON-KNITTING:
So I think most of you are aware that quitting smoking didn't work for me last time. Well I have decided it is time to try again. However, I am working it in stages. I thought I would try to stop at work, then move on to daylight hours on the weekend, then evenings. I smoke after/during particular cues, like when my boss goes to smoke, when I am on the phone, when I am between projects and I thought this might help me break those individual cues at work. I don't know if it is a good plan or not, but for the last week I have not had a cigarette at work. I don't bring them with me at all. Now I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but I am able to make it through the day without bumming them from somebody else by thinking about the one I will have when I get home.

I will be buying patches not for next weekend when I move to the next stage. I am going to visit family the following weekend and want to get through that weekend without sneaking outside for cigarettes.


KNITTING:
I have been knitting quite a bit lately. I knit on the bus to and from work every day and usually for a few hours over the weekend. I have finished the socks for sister #1 one of the leg warmers for sister #2. I have already taken photos, but don't have my camera with me so I will share that with you this weekend.

No comments: