4.07.2007

I promised didn't I?

Your Quit Date is: 3/26/2007
Time Smoke-Free: 12 days, 18 hours, 52 minutes and 59 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked: 90
Lifetime Saved: 16 hours
Money Saved: $14.70

So I promised pics and here they are...

my finished Calorimetry although this is before weaving in the ends


also here is the morestripes before I frogged it. I just don't like how bright the two Silk Gardens are together so it is a goner.


Also I finished one of the coolest things I will ever make but can't show pics cuz it is a surprise for a friend of mine and although he said he doesn't read the blog because there is too much knitting content, he totally does.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Love the Calorimetry! Looks great! Way to go Miss I haven't smoked 90!!! What are you saving your money for now? A vacation? That is what I did when I quit I put it in a jar on top of the fridge. Or just for a rainy day!! Keep up the good work!!

Carol said...

your Calorimetry is really nice! a shame about the visit to the frog pond, but if it's not making you happy, it's gotta go. A huge congrats on your sticking to the quit! It's great to have a visual of how you're benefitting from it! Keep it up girl!!!

kat said...

Almost two weeks! way to go...

alice said...

according to your counter, 16 hours of your life is only worth $15! dude, if i throw you like $5, can we hang out for a few hours some time? haha. i dig the calorimetry, it's lovely :)