5.14.2007

Interweb Stuff

Doing my morning net surf I came across a couple of interesting things.

First of which was a game that I have spent days of my life on and I don't regret a single minute of it. Flow in Games is absolutely gorgeous and interesting. The how-to is not very descriptive and at first I was frustrated, but part of playing the game I think is figuring it out. You have no "lives" and you don't "die", you just kind of... flow. The imagery is gorgeous and the music is soothing. Now there is a version available for download and offline play for free. Last night I fell asleep to the soothing sounds of the opening. This and the next are family friendly, non violent and beautiful.

More games at Orisinal. These are cute fun little games that are again just beautiful.

Plastic Fabric a fun and interesting way to recycle plastic bags. By making fabric out of them for any craft you have in mind.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Tag - You're it!

SD & her blog