6.10.2007

come sail away... come sail away... come sail away with meeee!

I am sitting at SFO waiting for my flight to Seoul, S. Korea. I had to purchase 60 minutes of internet time because there were some things I forgot to do. So far the only thing on my forgot to bring list is deodorant, but I'm sure they will sell that in Thailand right?

WWKIP was a lot of fun. It wasn't very big, only one unknown person showed up but it was such a lovely day in the park. You could hear softball games nearby and there was a breeze. I manged to get a knitting sunburn. Who knew? For all of you curious what such a thing could be, it is a burn on my left side, farmer style (meaning a line at my sleeve) and there is a pale "V" shape inside my elbow. It looks HOT let me tell you. Sorry I don't have pictures to show, but I was too busy talking, knitting and eating, you know how it is.

I wanna say thanks to Patty who share with me a big bag full of caron simply soft which I really like and Jo who gave me a skein of sock yarn and only wants the left overs for some fair isle stuff. Love you guys! Have a great summer!

A few things before I go. The Vagabond Bettie has asked me who's ass I would like to wear as a hat and she totally tried to steal MY Mike Rowe. But you all know he belongs to me, right?!? (don't nobody else be macking on my mike!).

I would also like to include any one who has ever played Mr. Darcy, including Colin Firth and Matthew Macfadyen. And of course the ever hottening Mr. Daniel Radcliffe. (who turns 18 on july 23rd by the way, not like i'm counting or anything)





4 comments:

vagabond bettie said...

Hey girl, sorry about the Mike Rowe thing... I'll be thinking of you while you're gone. I never met anyone else that was crazy for Mike Rowe besides us! It makes us kindred spirits (but don't think I won't cat fight you for him if he's standing there).

Kara said...

Ooh, have an amazing trip! Can't wait to hear about your adventures when you get back.

While your gone, I will be thinking of both of the Darcys' bums. Thanks.

vagabond bettie said...

You'll be happy to know the ass-hat choosing has continued throughout the summer. The list of pickers include me, Sarah, Torii and Becky. I'm sure that there are some more interlopers who don't post.

vagabond bettie said...

welcome back girl!