10.25.2007

Stuff

So when San Diego shuts down and I am stuck at home, I have knitting ADHD. To start the first pics of Lucie from knitty.com started for my mom.

I am using Peruvian Quechua from Elann.com, its a supersoft alpaca/tencel blend in a great purple color. And of course my gauge is not right so I have tons of math in my future.

I began something Log Cabin-ish with a ton of Caron Simply Soft gifted to me by one of the lovely ladies at my knitting group. I don't know why it is the only color to photograph so poorly, but the blue on the right is really a crazy bright purple.

A replacement hat for my sister. She lost the first hat I made her when she moved to Boise. It is made with Lamb's Pride leftover from the Starfish Cap

This last one is a photo I took at Qualcomm stadium when I was there to volunteer. A couple of evacuees with masks for the smoke.

No comments: