12.04.2007

FO

For those of you on Ravelry, you will have to go there to see my latest finished object. Number two of only two Christmas presents I have knit this year. However, I don't want the recipient to see it before she gets it, so you will have to wait until the new year to get the pattern. Sorry!

Other items on the needles include an earflap hat for sister #3 (not a christmas present, just cuz she asked is all). I am working it top down and it is mostly stockinette. In order to spice it up, I am working on a cable border, then I'll add the earflaps.

I took it with me to the Whistle Stop Bar on Sunday with Jo. We ran into my roommate and he joined us for some beer and as it turns out, to learn to knit! He knit an entire stockinette row in sister's hat, size 3 dpns in the round. You can't even tell that another person started working on it either. The stitches were just as even as my own, not loose or anything. Way to go roomie! (phone pics, better ones after it's finished)

No comments: