2.07.2008

Reflections at the end of the day...

Notes to self:

1. Pickled oxygen samples must be stored out of the light.

2. No matter how hard I try, or stretch my toes, or squash my chest, I
will never be able to cock the top of the Niskin bottles.

3. Spraying water on your lap and making pee jokes never gets old and
when there are ten of you in wet pants, it is ten times as funny.

4. The water at the bottom of the sea... FREAKING COLD!

5. Remember to bring your Camera tomorrow to start taking pictures to
explain what the hell I am talking about. Most people don't know how to
pickle Oxygen, what a niskin bottle is and everyone wants to see wet
crotches.

I'll take some pictures this week, but our internet is crappy. None of
you may ever get this email.


ps. Grok... You haven't written me once!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I didn't know you could pickle oxygen. Do you use vinegar and dill? :)