4.30.2008

Beware my Might!

So this morning on my way to work I was listening to an old Knit Picks Podcast where Kelly and Tina discussed a "new" yarn they were going to carry. Well It was described as something just perfect for a friend's project.

So I sent an email linking the yarn and within 45 minutes she had picked a color, purchased it and emailed me back (I won't tell you who, because she'll probably mention it later).

The force is strong within me and it's might frightens me, though I could get used to it. My mind is already reeling with all this power. It is taking all my control not to web surf for more yarn to pass onto others to buy.

Another topic, I think I'm going to have to start painting my nails to match all my current knitting projects. For instance right now, I think I need to french manicure my nails (cream colored Juno Regina Shawl and natural color of my Aran Accent Vest swatch) with some purple stripes for my Mom's sweater.

I need to go shopping. Though I hate waiting for my nails to dry. It is only natural for me to pick up knitting while I wait, but it smudges and gets enamel on my project. Damn nail polish, jury duty and Heathrow airport!

No comments: