4.22.2008

Ravelry Predator, watch out!

So I'm recently single again. This morning I was checking out comments and blog posts about the Aran Accent Vest I want to make. Somehow, and I don't know how this happened, I found myself looking at male knitter profiles like I was shopping. It doesn't help that I found the SMACK Group (straight men also crochet & knit) which is basically a buffet of perfect men for me to prey on.

I restrained myself. Realized I had a problem and walked away. However, not before posting comments on a few blogs about a dream I had regarding the Pope. I didn't join the group and I have begun a mantra, "Ravelry does not equal Match.com, Ravelry does not equal Match.com"

Oh but how heavenly that would be.

1 comment:

Cynth said...

LMAO! It's only a matter of time before happy couples start bragging how they met on Rav.

I met my husband 10 years ago on an X-Files bulletin board.