6.19.2008

Las Vegas



This is Me and a friend from waaaay back. I really missed the friendship we had and it was an absolutely fabulous weekend. I don't remember the last time I had that much to say, but man he ran me into the ground with activity. This was taken after hiking Red Rock Canyon.

Now this picture is a sacrifice to the knitters out there because next I am going to say, I didn't knit on Saturday, World Wide Knit in Public Day, but I was busy rebuilding long neglected friendships.

Progress on the Belemnite pattern continues but nothing really to show. The blanket continues on the bus and I worked on the Aran Accent Vest Monday night at the Infinite Knitters.

Now I had a great time. It was fabulous. I am happy with my appearance lately. Love my new haircut and I finally (!) know my bra size. But I am still depressed. I had a doctor's appointment today and realized I am still pretty emotionally unhealthy. I can't really verbalize it. I'm going to find a therapist and start taking more time and opportunities for myself. Though I have to admit, I really don't know how I can do much more for myself. It's not like I'm raising kids or taking care of a husband or boyfriend. All my nights, weekends and even a considerable amount of my workday is taking care of me, doing what I want to do. How one does more than that, I have no idea.

No comments: