6.08.2008

Party with family, a finished object and a previous FO actually in use

Alright, as promised, pictures of my weekend home. But only two to get the point across.

A little partying going on, two of my sisters and I at Bardenay in Coeur d'Alene, ID.


You will notice the picture is blurry. But I think you can tell she got stringed pretty good returning to her classmates.


The mitered bus blanket has begun. I have 15 skeins in these five colors.


Today I finished the Belemnite shrug I started not too long ago. I didn't finish it in time for the graduation party, but I finished it at the San Diego Knit Nutz group today and got to wear it home.



Also the Sushi Dog Bed actually got used by that beautiful little Pomeranian of my sister's.

You may have noticed from the photos that I got a new haircut. I LOVE it. I don't know what took me so long why I never cut it this way before.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Very sexy chic! Love the shrug...which you know - since I didn't want to give it back last night at the Infinite Knitters meet up. lol.

smittenknitten said...

Your shrug looks great on you and love your new cut!