10.16.2008

I'm home!



Welcome home!

I'm back. I have a sore throat and a lot of house work to do but I made it to knitting Monday night (working on Super Secret Christmas Presents). Former roomie Jon stopped by to say hello while I was knitting which was awesome. I have completely caught up on Project Runway and watched the finale last night (if you DVR'd it and haven't watched it yet I won't spoil it, but I will say I completely agree with the judges choice).

I have had lots of deep thoughts lately and will probably share them with you eventually, but I am still waiting for the dust to settle from my landing in town Sunday. I'll get to them.

Marie Claire (yes the magazine) recently gave me a profound thought (shocking) and it is what I will leave you with today...

Without the baggage, you haven't made the journey.

No comments: