2.13.2009

This just in from Patagonia...

It always make my heart all warm and fuzzy (and let's admit it, chest-busting proud) to hear about handknits sprung from my own hands that are loved and actually used by my friends. If you remember I made a hat for one of my shipmates late last year while at sea in the Bahamas. I removed the picture from the original post because I'm going to write up the pattern for Lonesome Stone Fiber and possibly for knitty.com but decided screw knitty.com. I have to share the love.



For the knitters out there, I'm pretty sure I knit this baby with Patons Classic Wool Merino, one of of my favorite standbys.

Thanks for the pictures Joe, looks like you are having a great time! If you wanna hear more about Joe's travels, check out his blog at http://hookahjoe.livejournal.com/

No comments: