5.26.2009

To the Stash!

Remember me mentioning I maybe wanted another project to work on? I want something that is simple, done when I cut my yarn and something I can wear. That is flattering, no less.



I think I may have found it. The Buttony Sweater from OhMyStars

I think I have enough bulky yarn sitting around for this at home. Then I only need awesome buttons. I think I already have some of those sitting around at home anyway because I bought two sets of large buttons for Sylvi to give me something to choose from. I'm still undecided which set I will use, but the other will probably end up on Buttony.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love this one too. A great choice.

Heidi said...

This is one that I might have to try and make for me (I love the style). Well once I finish that baby blanket I have spent the last year working on.
You'll have to let me know how it turns out, and how easy or difficult it turns out to be.