2.23.2010

On the Spinning Wheel

The above is the project I mentioned yesterday regarding the lost end. Anyway, you can see we are back up and running. My plan (as of right now, you know how I like to change my mind) is to spin one bobbin black, two bobbins white and ply all three together. I also thought about dying one of the white singles before plying, but I'm not convinced yet. I think I'll just make a tangled mess. And dying roving sounds like a complicated and bad idea because:

  1. I'll full it, you know I will.
  2. Dying the correct amount seems next to impossible. I'll have too much or more likely not enough.
Anyway, prepare yourself for more frequent pictures, I got a new phone. With a good Macro camera and I don't have to go to my computer to upload pictures anymore. You know how lame it is that the uploading process was the limiting factor? I have taken hundreds of photos for you that I have never shared just because getting to my computer to upload them never happens before they are no longer current. Well now, I can blog from my phone. You might get tired of hearing from me. Who am I kidding? I probably will increase my blog output for a few weeks then forget all about you again. Sorry, I'm a fickle mistress that way.

Said new phone is very distracting. Awesome, but distracting. I tried to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 3 last night and spin, but I kept getting distracted from both with all the awesome just sitting in my phone next to me. I'm sure it will wear off eventually and I'll stop constantly petting and poking at it.

2 comments:

Watch Movie Trailers said...

Why don't you try to watch the Avatar the Last Airbender Movie Online?

Pacquiao vs Clottey
Watch Avatar the Last Airbender Movie Online

brandilion said...

The point is I can't watch anything when my awesome phone wants me to look at it instead. :)