3.16.2010

Silver Scarf - Finished

It was a beautiful warm day so I decided it was time to head outside and take pictures of a scarf. I know. Stop laughing.



It was a fairly easy pattern to memorize and nothing more complicated than a 4x3 cable, and a couple increases and decreases. I would definitely recommend the pattern for an intermediate beginner. Steam blocking was essential.

Pattern: Interlocking Balloons, by Shirley Paden from Scarf Style: Innovative to Traditional, 31 Inspirational Styles to Knit and Crochet (Style series)

Yarn: Vanna's Glamour from Lion Brand in Platinum

3 comments:

Susan said...

Gorgeous!

Strickmuse said...

That scarf is beautiful and I love the pattern.

Anonymous said...

I've gotten so many great comments on my lovely scarf this winter. The quilting girls were stunned.
I'm so glad it's mine!