5.07.2010

Alexandria, coming to a close

I return to San Diego this evening after a heavy week of multibeam (swath bathymetry) data processing. I feel educated. Exhausted, but educated. Last night I took the Metro to Silver Spring, MD to meet a friend of mine. I was too late to visit his offices at NOAA, which I wanted to see, but it was a great night anyway.

Because I didn't have any opportunities to head to the capitol and learn something, my friend took me on a whirlwind evening tour in his jeep. So, few issues with the following pics, forgot my camera, my phone was dying, and we never actually stopped if a red light didn't make us. However, I still felt like these images told a story, so here you go.





I checked out of my hotel room this morning, which meant repacking. I did too much fiber shopping.

No comments: