11.01.2010

Argyley

So before getting back to my other Underway FOs, I'm going to interrupt here to post something I should have posted weeks ago, but just didn't have the time to sit down and write you.


Remember the Gray Sweater I cast on back in August? I had roughly a month to complete it before the friend it was intended for trekked all the way from Bristol, UK to San Diego for a conference to retrieve it. Believe it or not, I finished it on time. Even I was surprised.
It fit great. It required some creative steam blocking in the shoulders, but overall I am super satisfied with how it turned out. I (and my knitting group, where he stopped and modeled it for the girls) think he looks quite dashing. Now it just needs to get cold enough in the UK to wear this beast. Bulky 100% wool.

1 comment:

BeadKnitter said...

Looks great! Both the sweater and the model. ;-)